TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptible Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs use of Menhalom LLC’s (“Menhalom”) websites (e.g., www.menhalom.com), mobile applications, and work collaboration platform, and the services available through them (collectively, the “Products”). Menhalom reserves the right to modify or update this AUP from time to time. “You” and “Your” mean the “Customer” entities or individuals authorized to access and use the Products under an agreement with Menhalom, and any users granted such access and use rights by Customer entities or individuals. Terms not otherwise defined in this AUP will have the meaning set forth in the End User Agreement (“EULA”) governing Your use of the applicable Products.
You agree not to:
- interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the Products;
- breach or otherwise bypass any security or authentication measures of the Products;
- transmit viruses, malware, any other malicious or destructive code, or other prohibited items, into the Products. Prohibited items include: any routine, device, or other undisclosed feature (e.g., so-called time bomb, virus, software lock, drop dead device, malicious logic, worm, Trojan horse, or trap, back door or software routine) that is either (1) designed to delete, disable, deactivate, interfere with, or otherwise harm any software, program, data, device, system, or service; or (2) intended to provide unauthorized access or produce unauthorized modifications;
- distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of any Menhalom or third-party networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
- use any robot, spider, data scraping or extraction tool, or similar mechanism in the Products;
- use the Products for phishing scams;
- access or use portions of the Products that Menhalom has not authorized You to access or use;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or attempt to discover the underlying source code or structure of, the Products, Menhalom work product, and the technology and software used to provide them, and all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein; or
- access, use, or otherwise exploit the Products for purposes of (i) benchmarking, monitoring availability, performance, or functionality, or conducting competitive analysis, (ii) developing a competitive product or service or (iii) any other competitive purposes.
- “harvest” or collect information from the Products using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis. This includes, for example, information about other users of the Products and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on the Products.
- “flood” the products with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Products.
- Restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the Products.
You agree that You will not use the Products to:
- commit or encourage fraudulent or illegal activities in violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations (including those related to gambling, or piracy);
- use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, or send objectionable content (e.g., content that is or could be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or harmful to others).
- distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or transmit unwanted promotional or commercial content (i.e., spam).
- access (including through any interfaces provided within the Product) any Menhalom product or service, or other third-party service or website, in a manner that violates the terms for use of, or access to, such product, service or website;
- infringe or misappropriate any Menhalom or third-party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property, proprietary right, license right, or legal content protection;
- mislead or confuse others by alleging to be someone else or alleging to represent an organization You do not represent; or
- violate the rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others, including distributing others’ personal and confidential information without their permission.
By using the Products, You represent and warrant that You are at least eighteen years old.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and other laws protect the privacy of minors. Menhalom abides by all federal and state laws and guidelines regarding youth privacy. The Products are not intended for use by individuals under the age of eighteen.
Protected Health Information (PHI). Under the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act, certain information about a person’s health or health care services is classified as PHI. Unless You may not submit and store PHI in the Products.
Payment Card Industry (PCI). Menhalom does not intend for use of the Products to submit or store PCI data in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standards. You agree not to use the Products to submit or store PCI data.
You are prohibited from using the Products (a) in a country that is subject to a United States Government embargo, or that is on Title 15, Part 740 Supplement 1 Country Group E of the United States Code of Federal Regulations; (b) in a country that has been designated by the United States Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; or (c) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Reported IP Infringement or Abuse
To the extent You use the Products to publish or otherwise make available content, You must comply with any notices received under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (Section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act) or similar statute in other countries (the “DMCA”). It is Menhalom’s policy to respond to valid notices of claimed intellectual property infringement. If Menhalom receives a notice alleging that material on any “sheet”, “dashboard”, “report”, or “form” made publicly available infringes another party’s intellectual property, Menhalom may take any remedial action it deems necessary, as further outlined below.
If You encounter content that You believe violates this AUP, please report it to us using the “Report Abuse” link. Menhalom may but is not obligated to investigate any violation of this AUP or misuse of the Products.
Violation of this AUP
In addition to any other remedies that may be available, Menhalom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any remedial action it deems necessary, including immediately suspending or terminating Your account or unpublishing any “sheet,” “dashboard,” or “report,” if such action is necessary to prevent disruption of the Product or to protect the rights and safety of Menhalom, our customers, our users, and/or the general public.
In addition, if Customer has, or Menhalom reasonably suspects based on documented evidence that Customer has violated any law or regulation, Menhalom may report such violations to the appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing relevant customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
The Menhalom LLC Privacy Statement is comprised of this page and the notices below which describe how we collect, use, and share personal data and explain your related rights and choices. “We” or “Menhalom” are Menhalom, LLC. “You” may be a visitor to one of our websites including www.menhalom.com (“Sites“) or a user of our internet-delivered work collaboration services and applications, including our mobile applications, or any of our services available through the Sites (“Services“).
It is important that you read this Privacy Statement together with any other privacy statements we may provide to you on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing your personal information so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your information. Your use of the Menhalom products and services and any information you provide through them is subject at all times to this Privacy Statement and the Acceptable Use Policy and End User License Agreement. Our products and services include hardware, software, associated websites, mobile/tablet/PC applications and support services.
Together with the information on this page, the following notices describe our use of your personal data based on how we interact with you:
General Privacy Notice. When we interact with you outside the Services (e.g., on our Sites, during events, or through surveys).
Services Privacy Notice. When you sign up for or use Services which we provide to you or, if you are an organizational user, to our customer with whom you have a relationship (e.g., employer/employee).
Cookie Notice. When data is collected automatically from your device by way of cookies and other tracking technologies.
Who we are
Menhalom, LLC is headquartered in Guam, a territory of the United States.
Menhalom, LLC may share personal data with our affiliated companies for our or our affiliate’s internal business purposes (e.g., when you purchase an affiliate’s services from Menhalom).
Information we collect directly from you
We will collect the following information directly from you:
- Identity data, such as your name, contact details, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and physical address (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or country);
- Registration data, such as information provided by you when you register for an account to use the services, including login details and passwords;
- Marketing and communications data, including your marketing preferences and your subscriptions to our publications;
- Financial information, including credit card or account information in the event that you purchase any Services directly from us;
- Transaction data, including inquiries about and orders for our products and services and details of payments to and from you;
- Your feedback, including information you provide to us whenever you send us feedback or contact us for any reason, complete a survey, enter a competition or report a problem.
Where we need to collect personal information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
Information we collect about you based on your use of the Services
We may collect certain information about you based on your use of the Services, including:
- Usage data, including information about how you use the Services, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, usage and alert logs;
- Technical data, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language.
How we use your information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the Services to you. We may use your personal information to deliver services to you or carry out transactions you have requested, including, providing information on our products or services, billing and order fulfilment, registering purchased products, providing customer support services and facilitating your use of the Services;
- Improve our business, products and services. We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes that help us to develop and improve the quality of our business, products and services (including new products and services), for example, by customizing the Services to your particular preferences;
- Market. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we may use your personal information to inform you of products or services which may be of interest to you, and to otherwise communicate with you about offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics. You are able to opt-out from marketing communications sent via e-mail at any time, free of charge by using the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail marketing materials you receive from us, or by contacting us using the contact information listed in this Privacy Statement.
You may have certain rights relating to your personal data under local data protection laws or based on your use of our Services. For example:
- Access. You can ask us to confirm we’re processing your personal data, provide you with details about such processing, and give you a copy of your personal data.
- Erasure. You can ask us to erase your personal data if certain conditions are met. We are not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
- Exercise of Rights. To exercise your rights please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to Contact Us” heading. We do not discriminate based on whether you choose to exercise your choices and rights and will not, based on your exercise of rights, deny the Services to you; charge you different rates (including through penalties or discounts/benefits); provide a different level or quality of Services; or suggest you may receive such different treatment.
We keep your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in our notices. We’ll keep your personal data longer if required for tax or accounting purposes, to ensure we would be able to defend or raise a claim, or where we have a specific need – though we will generally not keep personal data for longer than seven years following the last date of communication with you. Where personal data is no longer required, we anonymize or dispose of it in a secure manner.
How we protect your information
We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal data. However, no company, including Menhalom, can guarantee the absolute security of Internet communications. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a User ID and password to access the Services, you are responsible for keeping those log-on credentials confidential and not revealing them to others.
Children’s personal data
Our Sites are not directed toward children under 18 and we don’t knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are under 18, please do not use the Sites or Services or share personal data with us. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us personal data, please contact us.
Changes to this notice
We may update this notice to reflect changes to our privacy practices, changing technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or for other reasons. If we make any material changes that affect the way we treat your data, we will notify you by email, through the Sites, or by other legally acceptable means. We encourage you to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to contact us
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data, but we encourage you to reach out to us first. The best way to reach us is the following:
Webform: Fill out the contact us page on our website, menhalom.com/contact-us/